Master of Computer Applications is a professional Master Degree Programme designed to provide a sound theoretical and good practical exposure to students in the field of computer applications. MCA course is exclusively designed to meet the IT requirement of the organization. It is designed to offer in depth knowledge of recent technologies in use today. Students are also provided extensive laboratory training on the course content and the current requirements of industries and R & D. MCA Programme covers various aspects of Computation Theory, Programming Logic, Design & Optimization, Network, Database, Operating Systems, Mathematics & Finance.
1. This programme prepares students to take up positions as systems analysts, system designers, programmers and managers in any field related to IT.
2. It aims at imparting comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice.
3. Students are encouraged to spend a full semester working in the industry giving them insight into the workings of the IT world.
4. This programme is designed to impart knowledge and training in the recent advancements and modern trends in the field of computer applications.
Specialization: Students may choose Core Specialization or Major-Minor
Specializations from any of the following areas of specialization i.e.
(2) Human Resource Management
(4) Information Technology
(5) International Business
(6) Operations Management
(7) Retail Management