Programme aims at providing a comprehensive study of pure and applied Mathematics to develop a critical and analytical approach and students will be equipped with up-to-date knowledge to perform well in academic and research.
1. To have an awareness of ethical responsibility and have the communication, problem solving and team work skills necessary to function effectively in the multidisciplinary work place.
2. To establish in students an appreciation of the importance and sustainability of mathematical sciences in an academia and industry.
3. To instill in students, the research aptitude towards pursuance of basic and applied mathematics for their academic career.
4. To prepare students effectively for professional employment or doctoral studies in pure as well as applied mathematics.
5. To extend students’ comprehension of key mathematical concepts and to provide them depth understanding of pure as well as applied mathematics.